Old town was full of historic museums and fun little shops.
When my mom retires, she's going to work at a one room school house.. She'll always be a teacher.
The Mormon Battalion building was my favorite part of Old Town. It was so well done! The exhibit was creative, interactive, and informative.
Best of all we found one of my relatives on my dad's side who was in the Mormon Battalion! The more I look at this picture it's scary how much he looks like my dad (too bad my dad just shaved off his mustache).
We had the best authentic mexican food for lunch at the Cafe Coyote.
After Old Town we headed over the bridge to Coronado Island. Of course Missy and I couldn't resist having a little photo shoot (top left, yes that's me and my mad back bend skills).
I was always jealous of people with Palm trees in their yard, but after this trip I realized how high-matienence they are. Can you see the guys in the middle picture? The whole time we were playing on the beach, they were trimming those palm trees!
Sand pictures are a must at the beach.. I wished Marty could have been there with us, so I gave him a little sand shout out.
Feelin' artsy
We ended the night by touring the Hotel del Coronado. It was even more beautiful in person... Someday I will stay there with Marty...
The trip ended too fast, but it's good to be home. Thanks again family, for letting me come! I had so much fun with all of you! Best Christmas present ever! :D










No comments:
Post a Comment