sorry I had to get that out first... :]
This time last year, marriage was the furthest thing from my mind. I was obsessed with my social life and friends and hardly anything else. My family came up to my apartment for thanksgiving- possibly my favorite thanksgiving ever. My mom cooked in my apartment and my family and I had the place to ourselves. Now Bryce is a freshman at USU and heading on a mission this summer. Missy is a freshman in high school. I'm getting married... crazy! Our family is now expanding to include Marty and his family. It used to make me sad to think about all the changes that are happening to my family, but now I have come to realize that they're all good changes. True, our family dynamic of just the 5 of us will be no more, but we're gaining some pretty amazing members of our team. I'm excited for the day that my siblings will find the loves of their lives and we can add them too.
This was taken Thanksgiving of 09
This Thanksgiving we will be going to our traditional Thanksgiving at Grandma's in St George. I'm so excited to have one last Thanksgiving feeling like one of the kids. I will always be a kid at heart. My "Gramma" Carol (as she likes us to call her) was kind enough to volunteer her talents and make my wedding dress. I'm so excited to see how it turned out! I realize I'm already not one of the kids, but at least we can have one last truly Boswell Thanksgiving. I also look forward to years of very Abbott thanksgivings :) I have so much to be grateful for this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment