His ring came in the mail today...
I proposed :]
don't worry... he said yes.
We also enjoyed a nice long walk around logan including the grounds of the Logan Temple. Soon to be our temple... and we ate dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant
El sol
I got together with my econ group to film for our video project. Let's just say that comparative advantage and marginal product of labor are so easy a caveman can understand them...
I finally was able to give my nature essay on ladybugs the attention it deserved.
Every time I have a story to tell it eats at me until I get it right.
I feel like a frustrated artist sometimes.
If words were paint I would have them constantly streaked through my hair.
My laundry finally got done, which I am always relieved about even though I no longer have the luxury of spare change.
and it's daylight savings... which means sleeping in. sometimes it's nice to fall behind. :)
Today was a good day.




No comments:
Post a Comment