Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mr. Popper's Penguins

Mr Poppers penguins is a perfectly pure and punny screen-play about protecting your posse. It gets to the point and promises to leave you with a plump heart. All people should presently pay attention; go see this film, preferably with your parents or peers.

Phew! Say all that 5 times at a fast pace!  ;)

Needless to say... I Loved it!!!
★★★★★★ 6 stars, one for each penguin in the movie. 


This movie definitely reaffirmed my need for a pet penguin. 

Jim Carrey did an excellent job as a modern Mr Popper. 

The movie isn't much like the book, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just don't go to the movie with expectations of Mr. Popper being a 1920s house painter. 

I am a very happy penguin lover right now ♥

We made smoothies when we got home, and we just had to use the adorable straws my dear friend gave me. 

Now I will smile even more when I drive past this billboard. 
Well done Mr. Popper's Penguins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment