Friday, June 10, 2011

✿ Wild about flowers ✿

Since we moved to South Ogden our favorite spot is our nature trail. When we first discovered the trail we knew we had struck gold. Marty and I have watched the nature trail develop over the past few months from cold and brown to warm and lush green. A while back I mentioned that I would love to walk around the trail with a fistful of wildflower seeds and plant them as we walked. As we discovered the other day, Mother Nature has already beat me to it! Our already beautiful trail is now lined with beautiful violet, yellow, and orange flowers. We have also begun to include a lap around the nature trail as a morning and evening ritual. There's nothing better than starting and ending your day with a dose of nature.

Here's a few pics I snapped on the trail ↓
(and these are totally unedited!)














Find a way to add some of nature's beauty into your day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment